October 24, 2008

Sick Revisited and What are you going to be on Halloween

All in one post.

Sick with a cold brings coughing with asthma, which brings the inhalers, which bring hope against hope.

God sick people (me) are annoying!!

My mother, "Stop coughing, stop it!"
My brother, "Stop coughing. It's a bad habit. You're just coughing to get attention. Stop it."
My father, who himself had asthma and coughed an awful lot:
"Stop coughing, goddammit!"
I held my breath as hard as I could with my face stuffed into my pillow.

Even T asks, "Gosh, can you stop coughing!!??"

Dear everyone,
If I could I would, believe you me! Lemme know how.
I'd be the FIRST ONE to welcome non coughing.
Sock it to me, I'm ready to stop coughing anytime now!
Lemme at it!


They're all coughing at school, sometimes in my face (sneezing, too) and sometimes into their elbow...a learned skill.

Halloween:
I wonder how you sneeze in a mask.
Coughing or not, they are ready for Halloween.


"What 'er you gonna be, Mrs. H? I'm gonna be 1/2 a servant and 1/2 a witch."

I'm gonna be a cowgirl.
Cuz I got the stuff.
What about you?
Now I'm having deja vu...
Did I blog this last year?

Aww, let's go carve a pumpkin.
............

No comments: