September 11, 2008

being back at work is harder than I thought it would be




......................

**

................

..................

.......................

Flitting and flying around, the kids think of other things.

Math, Adding single digits:

"I wonder why he's lying on the floor. I wonder if I could lie on the floor like him?"

Writing, Workbook pages:

"What is that noise? I wonder if that noise is a truck or a lawnmower?"

Art, Printing with apples:

"When are we going outside? I wonder why paint is so squishy. "

P.E., Calisthenics:

"I wonder if that car is going to the grocery store or the toy store."

Social Studies, The "I See Me" Folder:

"I'm hot. I wonder why those kids made me throw tomatoes with them and got me in trouble with the principal and made me get a yellow card and my dad's gonna be so mad!!"

Free Time, Take a Break in the Cave:

"My dad's gonna be sooooooooo mad!!"

***************************

No comments: