July 16, 2009

Paris Fashion Week Presents:

...
The fashion industry!
I follow the shows because we designers/artists/crafters must support one another.
Creativity is creativity, after all.
This pink hat enthralls me!

Perfectly warm Halloween attire.
Skirty, dressy dresses,
skirt the issue of taste unless
beloved by people on another planet.
Inspired by science fiction fashion?
Do extraterrestrials wear clothing?


Designers challenge fashion conscious divas
to ascend to new heights!

Fascinating shoes
that place demands upon the metatarsals.

And wearer beware;
they need the balance of an Olympic champion.
Ready, set...

Do we float?
Do we walk on toe?
The latest toe shoe for the ballerina!

I like designer Stella McCartney's outfit.
(left; at Paris Fashion Week)

But she's gotta convince me on these:
Too warm in fuzz?
Too cold in nothing?

I prefer Stella's t-shirt and matching black jacket and pants.
That's about as much fashion as I, personally, can take.
...

No comments: