July 15, 2008

Pink, in general


I'm just imagining pink.


My mom didn't dress me in pink,






but my grandma wore any color.

Someone knit me a pink caps and blankets!









.

Sometimes we go to pink placesPink just seems to show up in the garden.
If T. moves to Fallon, Nevada as he theatens,
I will write, but I'll have a pink mixer!
Pink just shows up sometimes.
Pink player's shirts,
pink babies with pinkie baby faces,
and pink readers with pink nighties.












Now and again I wonder, do I wear too much pink?
Will pink counters be a little too much if we ever sell?
Then I remember cousin C. called Pinkie, pink rosettes on frosted birthday cakes, pink glittering inside abalone shells, pink roses turning pinker, pink dots with the brown on bedsheets with pink blankets, pink tummies on a basset, pink toes on a toddler in the cold sea, little pink cowgirl boots kicking with sparkles and pink tongues as a horse fools with the bit, and pink clouds in a dusty sky. Don't miss out on pink.

No comments: